The PowerTac E3 is the ultimate everyday carrying key chain light. It combines a compact size and amazing 140 lumen maximum light output with only one AAA battery. The E3 also comes with an easy to use interface and three different brightness levels plus strobe. The E3 outputs an amazing 140 lumens on high and 41 lumens on low, which is good for low light situations with super long run time. It's durability, shock resistance and rugged build quality make it the key chain light to go everywhere your adventures take you.
E3 specifications: (41-140 lumens)
- Uses Cree XP-G R5 LED with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Uses one 1.5V AAA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) battery
- 73mm (Length) x 14mm (Diameter)
- 20-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- OP reflector
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Reliable twist switch.
Tightening the head will turn the light on and get to the brightest mode. Loosening it by 90 degrees will turn the light off, each tighten and loosen will change one function in the following order: High-Medium-Low-Strobe. There is no memory of the specific mode.
Available in black, pink, blue, red, and green.